Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Can anyone tell me why i cant travel to cyrodil anymore?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
when i try to travel to cyodil wayshrines it says your attempted jump failed because you dont have an assigned alliance war campaign yet :/ im aldmeri domion so whats going on here?
  • Kloud
    Kloud
    ✭✭✭
    Press l go to campaigns left click one of the listed and click home then travel there and if you want to check out another campaign left click another and select guest after you do so you can travel to your home campaign via wayshrine or simply click said home/guest campaign and enter it that was que times may vary
    Edited by Kloud on August 5, 2015 7:57PM
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    wait i just noticed that my cyrodil map doesnt have the red blue and yellow lines anymore no more keeps or outposts or anything .. and now i have to be qued to enter cyodill? it was never like that before what happened? im like so confused
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Were you playing in non-Vet campaign previously and have now reached Veteran Rank 1? If so you will have to pick a new campaign for Veteran Rank characters.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your campaign assignment is not based on faction, each player that wants to play in Cyrodiil must designate a home campaign, and has the option of selecting a guest campaign, from the Alliance War menu. Once selected, porting to a Cyro wayshrine will take you into that campaign (unless it is full). I'm not sure why your were able to get into Cyrodiil before without taking this step. Were you grouped with a party that was already in Cyrodiil? Or had you set a non vet campaign as your home, and aged out when you hit V1?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    Were you playing in non-Vet campaign previously and have now reached Veteran Rank 1? If so you will have to pick a new campaign for Veteran Rank characters.

i was not a veteran before . so i guess its changed now ?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Your campaign assignment is not based on faction, each player that wants to play in Cyrodiil must designate a home campaign, and has the option of selecting a guest campaign, from the Alliance War menu. Once selected, porting to a Cyro wayshrine will take you into that campaign (unless it is full). I'm not sure why your were able to get into Cyrodiil before without taking this step. Were you grouped with a party that was already in Cyrodiil? Or had you set a non vet campaign as your home, and aged out when you hit V1?

i think i was in a non vet campaign now that u mention