Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to warp back to the Shrine at Koeglin Village in Stormhaven

puffy99
puffy99
✭✭✭
Hello-
I am V1. I did the quest that put me at that Shrine/City and when I try and warp back I get kicked back to another region like/raykew or whatever.

I am AD, is this because it is DC territory or something or did I bypass another quest to allow me to get back there? I can warp to the two dungeons in Stormhaven but when exiting the dungons i get kicked back out of that region. thanks
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are not allowed to be in Stormhaven if you are from AD before you have finished god of scheme's AND cadwell's silver (wich is the ebonehart pact for us AD'ers). It is unlikely you did all that at veteran rank 1.

You can access dungeons once you reach the minimum level. So for Wayrest sewers (the stormhaven dungeon) that is level 20, but you can only maptravel directly to the dungeon. Once you exit the dungeon through the door you will be placed in the map you came from instead
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    thanks!