Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Xbox One - NA - Help!

Larlot
Larlot
Soul Shriven
I'm level 9 Dark Elf Nightblade Ebonheart. Got to kill some assassins for a quest and I just don't get why I can't do it. I'm blocking and dodging attacks but I just keep dying. If anyone could offer advice or just come help me, I'd be grateful :3
  • Larlot
    Larlot
    Soul Shriven
    I managed to do 1!! lol
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guess would be that you are on the quest The Venom of Ahknara (lvl8) near fort Arand in Stonefalls??

You have to realize a few things bout these three boss assassins. The first is that they are labelled as assassins, but dont have such a build. They are all three different in build and so also approach.

Having said that, they shouldnt pose too much of an issue so I think it is your build. Specially if this is your first ESO-character I would recommend looking a bit deeper into builds and how to do it. Being in a guild can help with this.

If you allready have an ultimate I really would suggest using them. You can go out and charge your ultimate up between the kills. If not...you can always skip this quest and come back for it later.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Would have said the same, leave the quest for now get better gear, skills and higher rank then return to it, nothing wrong with that.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp