The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LF EU DC Guild for Imperial City - A supportive guild with an active and insightful leader

WillS
WillS
I am looking for a supportive guild with officers having an understanding to play with all kinds of players, some like me who can be shy for reasons; and approaching to more content. A small guild comparatively can reach these goals more efficiently with organization simpler and be efficient in small scale pvp. If a casual play is fine, it'd be nice too. I hope we can understand our potential and use it with this, on the contrary to common mmo tags.

Experience: I have a v14 Orc DK Tank as main with experience in all the present content except SO Hard mode, but i am enjoying the fun of small scale PVP more ergo looking forward to Imperial C.

I believe the leader of the Guild will be the most influential person. I hope, like every mmo player, to find that One guild for me :smiley:

As Alexander the Great rightly said
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.

Bait has been set.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Well written ;P

I own a Guild but on the ad side. A pitty that is your on the other side :/
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I agree a fantastic attitude to gaming and it is a shame you are looking for a DC based guild. The Reapers are in the Aldmeri Dominion, if you ever feel like changing sides contact me on our website.
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings

The week starting Monday 7th September we will be holding several events to celebrate the release of the first DLC. We thought we would share these plans and hope you will join the Reapers and join in these events.

Scavenger Hunt

Monday 7th Sept - Sunday 13th Sept

We will be running a huge scavenger hunt the list of items and points awarded will be posted on the Monday morning.

Please see the prize guidelines for our standard Scavenger Hunt prizes, however we will also be having some additional prizes for the occasion for event achievements.

Imperial City Sewers Tour

Monday 7th Sept 7pm BST

We will be leading members through the Imperial Sewers, helping you take on harder encounters and hopefully delving deeper than you are able to accomplish solo or in small groups. We will also point out useful information as we go.. Please remember that this is only accessible if you have access to the Downloadable Content. You have to be at least level 10 to enter Cyrodiil and the Imperial City.

Who am I?

Tuesday 8th Sept

We will be sending our a riddle via mail describing an NPC in game, send that NPC's name to S'Abor Duskhunter there will be a prize for anyone who sends the correct answer. If you need an extra clue a screenshot from the NPCS point of view will be on the Websites News Feed.

Imperial City Districts Tour

Wednesday 9th September 7pm BST

We will be leading members through the Imperial Districts, helping you take on harder encounters and surviving longer to help you get your bearings in each of the districts. We will not be completing any quests or storylines during this event. We will point out useful locations as we travel through the districts.

Crafting Event!

Friday 11th September 6pm BST

PLEASE SUBMIT ALL CRAFTING REQUESTS BEFORE THE EVENT.

We are offering to Craft all members 1 full set of gear (Armour & Weapons) in any set they choose, with any trait they choose. This includes the 9 traits sets Twice born Star and the 3 new Craftable sets released with the Imperial City DLC (You do not need to own the DLC to wear the gear). We will improve the gear to blue quality. Glyphs will also be supplied, except for the new prismatic glyphs.

Conditions:

members must supply the correct Nirncrux for Nirnhoned Items
    members must supply the improvement materials for gear Purple and above.
    All Armour styles will be available except Glass and Xivkyn (Some weapons maybe limited on the available styles)
    We are only able to supply the mats for gear up to VR14, if you want higher level gear you will need to supply the materials.

White Gold Tower
    Saturday 12th September 7pm BST

We will be taking groups through the White Gold Tower Non-Vet Dungeon. Please remember that this is only accessible if you have access to the Downloadable Content. We have limited umber of Tanks and Healers in the guild so please sign up for this event otherwise you may find yourself disappointed.

Imperial City Prison

Sunday 13th September 6pm BST

We will be taking groups through the Imperial City Prison Non-Vet Dungeon. Please remember that this is only accessible if you have access to the Downloadable Content. We have limited umber of Tanks and Healers in the guild so please sign up for this event otherwise you may find yourself disappointed.
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me