Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wanting some crafting help!

LukeHorton2
I am about to hit veteran ranks on my light armor dps Templar and need new armor. I would prefer a set of I could get my hands on one! Should I just grind out some traits and try to get it myself or is there anyone who can help me craft VR1 gear? Thanks to everyone who can help!
  • The_Boze
    The_Boze
    The fastest way would be having someone make it for you because getting those traits for yourself will take a little while.

I have a few questions.

1. What platform are you on.
    2. What faction
    3. Are you in any guilds that will help you out with the armor?
  • LukeHorton2
    The_Boze wrote: »
    The fastest way would be having someone make it for you because getting those traits for yourself will take a little while.

I have a few questions.

1. What platform are you on.
    2. What faction
    3. Are you in any guilds that will help you out with the armor?

I am on the PS4 in the AD and I am in 3 trading guilds and 2 PvP guild and find it hard get in touch with any crafters so I thought the forum would be a helpful place!
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    next set of questions -> US or EU servers?

what set are you looking for?
    do you have the materials?
  • LukeHorton2
    Pyro117 wrote: »
    next set of questions -> US or EU servers?

what set are you looking for?
    do you have the materials?

US server and I do not have the materials yet I can by tonight. And I want a magic buff set or a spell critical You my main 3 I would like to start with, you can choose any, are "Seducer", "Magnus's Gift", or "Oblivions Foe". These would all be light armor sets for Vet 1. Traits are mainly up to you maybe the trait to improve the enchantment. Magnus Gift would be my number 1 and seducer 2. Thanks if you can please respond here or my psn is the same as my username! If I don't have all the materials I will be willing to wait or compensate with gold!
    Edited by LukeHorton2 on August 4, 2015 8:29PM