Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vr14 EP Nord DK Tank need consistent PvE group for DSA/pledges

RetedRacer
I'm 29 yrs, in 5 guilds that are pretty active but have not been able to establish a static group for daily dungeons or DSA runs. So here I am looking lol, I usually have a Templar healer willing to join but good consistent dps is sometimes hard to find.

Currently running 5 peice whitestrakes, 5 peice unassailable and 2 peice ashen grip for health bonus all epic quality except unassailable rings and necklace of course. Chest legendary quality, 2 legendary hp glyphs and magick on major peices. Sword and board both bars. Inner fire, green dragon blood, hardened armor, igneous shield and absorb magic with magma shell ult on bar one. Pierce armor, ash cloud, bone shield, draw essence, absorb magic and standard of might on bar 2. Can use chains or talons in place of ash cloud to cc for sorcs aoe's.

Looking to get 5 peice footman's, just need one more ring. Planning to replace whitestrakes with hist bark just don't have the resources to upgrade all peices.

Always on mon-fri 5pm to 10pm MST hoping to find a group running dailys or DSA during this time!

Ebonheart pact by the way.
Edited by RetedRacer on August 4, 2015 3:33PM