Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Grownups Guild Eu Recruiting, Ebonheart alliance

Achmare
Achmare
Grown-ups Gaming Guild is a mature and fun atmosphere, unfortunately the minimum age is 18 to be invited into the guild. Grown-ups gaming was formed with the launch of destiny. And is starting to grow into a huge player base, we have a community website (Grown-ups Gaming.net) and a Facebook page where everyone can have a laugh and show off their pvp screenshots. ;) There was a point we had Grown ups Gaming T shirts est. :P

We have two guilds one on the American server and one just formed on the EU server. We also have an Xbox one division and Ps4 so best of both worlds.

As mentioned above we have just formed and only have 60 members on the EU PS4 server as many members are slowly transferring to ESO, however we are already running pvp within Ebonheart alliance in the small scale.

Send me a psn if you need any more information and I will be happy to help

We are willing to accept all alliances, all we ask is that you roll an Ebon character for pvp events ect. Please be aware Grownups is a community of friends and we do not just play ESO we are a community guild and will move to all good mmos in the future like Everquest in 2018 ect. :P

We are not looking for mass numbers like most guilds we are looking for quality not quantity, and individuals who are old farts like me lol.
Individuals who have played mmo's since Ultima Online ect is a bonus lol.

See you out there, and thanks for reading.

Psn: Achmare
Edited by Achmare on August 4, 2015 8:54AM