Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One EU Ebonheart and Aldmeri Player seeking traits please! Will pay!

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

I'm in need of a few traits on different armour pieces and happy to pay $1,000 per piece you make for me. It doesn't need to be a special motif or rare etc as they are getting broken down for research the moment I receive them.

In heavy I require:

Cuirass: infused and exploration
Sabatons: Divines
Gauntlets: sturdy, infused and exploration
Helm: divines and sturdy
Greaves: exploration
Pauldron: infused, exploration and divines
Girdle: exploration

In Swords I require:
Defending and powered.

Pauldrons and gauntlets need to be started ASAP so please message me here or on xbox live my gamertag being : mistermutiny89

I hope I'm allowed to make posts like this... I'm a bit of a lone wolf so I don't have a guild I interact with and there's no game chat so this is it!
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I hope I'm allowed to make posts like this... I'm a bit of a lone wolf so I don't have a guild I interact with and there's no game chat so this is it!

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to make trading posts on the forums and a mod could very well shut this thread down if they see it :(

You can purchase items from guild traders without actually being in the guild, you might want to check out some in the major cities.

Good luck!

• mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to make trading posts on the forums and a mod could very well shut this thread down if they see it :(

You can purchase items from guild traders without actually being in the guild, you might want to check out some in the major cities.

Good luck!

Thanks allyhoo! This forum becomes less and less useful to me every time I log in! The guild stores don't always help and I have to spend near an hour traveling and sorting through each guild store's contents.. Do you or anyone know of a good eso community outside of this forum for such things? Please let me know. Thank you!

Edited by mistermutiny89 on August 4, 2015 3:44AM
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar