Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mundus stones: Increased max magicka or Magicka recovery?

JankH
JankH
It says it all in the title really, I've been wondering which mundus stone would be better for a character only using magic. Would magicka recovery benefit me more than max magicka (which is what I'm using at the moment) or should I just stick with the increased magicka?

Thanks in advance to those who answer
PC EU
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    More magika means for damage. More recovery means better survival in pvp. It really depends on what kinda build your doing and if its PVP or PVE
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    I haven't gone into PvP yet, I use Magica recovery in PvE. It is great to gain that magic back quickly and be able to spam spells. I am level 46 and have about 1.2K in magica recover and over 12k in magic pool. It takes a lot for my character to run out of usable magic.