Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horse

fullerthanu
fullerthanu
Soul Shriven
How does one get enough gold to purchase a horse or something to ride on? I'm tired of running everywhere lol
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the Imperial Edition, you have a Horse. Look in your collections tab.

Otherwise buy one from the stable for 10,000 gold (no need to buy the 42,000 gold horse it's not better)

Or, buy one from the Crown Store.

Once you have one horse, then all your characters have access to it using the Mounts section of the Collections Window. But, your characters are the ones that level up the skills to make it faster or carry more or be more resilient. They do this at the Stable each day.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Collect all drops, sell what you can't use to merchants.
    Steal things in towns from trunks, cabinets, desks, end tables ect...sell to fence in the Outlaw refuge.
    Open any chest you find while questing.

Before long you'll have 10k to buy a horse.
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    If you are crafting - make extra items to sell (armor/weapons). Pay attention to the item, some armor/weapons yields more money than others.