Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Printable Character Sheets?

MexicanMurrican
Has anyone found a good printable character sheet? I'd much prefer them make sheets available online, but of course they won't. I need it available for comparisons and possible edits for me to do when I can't be online. I've seen a couple, but they were missing important components like critical ratings, etc.
NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
Thunderbird - Guild Leader
"Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost every skill calculator I have seen are some kind of scripted web page, so doubtful what you want exists.

Most spreadsheets I see are more character background information.

Might have to dust off your Excel Skills and make one.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MexicanMurrican
    Tell me about it. I play D&D and an actual sheet would make my life sparkle.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
  • MexicanMurrican
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/fca7/f/2015/051/7/1/elder_scrolls_character_sheet_by_otto_v-d8irjrp.jpg

I found this and it is a lot like what I'm looking for. Posted for anyone else looking for something like it.
  • Arnyia
    Arnyia
    Here are some printable character skill sheets that I made.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/225405/printable-character-sheets?new=1
    Yay! >.<
  • MexicanMurrican
    Thank you!
  • Arnyia
    Arnyia
    No problem! Happy to help!
    Yay! >.<