Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Where can i grind from level VT11 to reach vt14?

Enragedmaster
What is the best place to level up by grinding at VT11?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil Delves
    Any Vet 9 or Vet 10 zone will work too.
    PvP
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Enragedmaster
    Which is the best grinding area? If its in cyrodiil then which delve?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    what faction are you ? if you want specific locations we need to have this information
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does your school have a metal shop? Try there, if it does.

If not, ask one of your buddies who skateboards. I'm sure they'll show you great places to grind.

If these don't work out, try your local supermarket. Head to the meat department.

As for ESO, which I'm sure you're asking about, pick an area, any area, and just start questing. ;)
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn, at the Spellbound
  • Enragedmaster
    Violynne wrote: »

As for ESO, which I'm sure you're asking about, pick an area, any area, and just start questing. ;)

Dude im tired of this , i've done cadwell gold and silver and done enough quests that i got bored of doing it , yet im still VT11 !
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    what faction are you ? if you want specific locations we need to have this information

Im ebonheart pact breton.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go hit up Craglorn, most of the quests there are group quests but there's plenty of mobs to grind on. You could always run dungeons as well. With the mobs in dungeons and the Experience potions, you can get some really good experience in them even if it's the normal dungeon and not veteran. This will also allow you to obtain gold Key's(Veteran daily Pledge) that you can hold until Imperial City comes out and then cash them in when your V15-V16 for the updated Monster helm/shoulders.
    NA Server - Kildair