Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need assistance Shadowfen.

M3ssi117
M3ssi117
Soul Shriven
I'm veteran level 4 and a completionist (I love to finish exploring/ defeating everything in an area before moving on) so far it's been smooth sailing but there are two "bosses" (skull and crossbone dudes) that are giving me quite a lot of trouble and I need help beating them. I can deal damage but it's the hits I struggle to take. There's nothing more infuriating than getting an enemy to 1/10th health and then being hit twice to fail. Any help would be appreciated.
  • M3ssi117
    M3ssi117
    Soul Shriven
    I should probably clarify that I'm on xbox one EU server
  • M3ssi117
    M3ssi117
    Soul Shriven
    I have completed these now thanks to some good timing and generous randomers :)