Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Trade/PvE] 120+ members; Active community and store

FireflyNeph
FireflyNeph
✭✭
We are an active guild of well over 100 members. Many of us are Crafters and Traders, and we all enjoy PvE. We are new player friendly, so if you are new to ESO or Elder Scrolls, or even a veteran with a question, don't hesitate to ask!

We hold Guild events regularly, and they are open to all members. We accept members from any faction and of any level.

If you're interested in learning more about us, or even applying, visit us here, comment below, or message FireflyNeph in-game or via PSN.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Edited by FireflyNeph on August 2, 2015 9:02PM
PS4 NA
  • EnglishFry
    EnglishFry
    Soul Shriven
    I do have a question. And this will kinda determine what guild I care to join.
    Do you guys offer free infecting of the Lycan disease? And if so how soon will that be available? If you do though then I'll join.
  • FireflyNeph
    FireflyNeph
    ✭✭
    We don't have a focus in lycanism/vampirism, but we do have a member who has Werewolf bites available. If you join I would be happy to point him out so you can get in touch with him :)

-FN
    PS4 NA