Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Northwind Mine Completion?

Styrlaug
Styrlaug
✭✭✭
So I'm going back through the Rift trying to finish up my map and I can't figure out how to get back into Northwind Mine to complete it. I finished all the quests in the Rift according to my achievements and I looked up the quests for the mine, and it said that a NPC is supposed to pop out around the outskirts of the mine to give me the quest. Well, I've walked around outside the mine for a while and nothing has happened, so I'm guessing I've done the quest for sure but I still can't get in.

Any help?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finished all the quests in the Rift according to my achievements
    There is no achievement for doing all the quest. There is one for doing an X amount of quests, but it gives leanway in case you couldnt find them all.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:ON-npc-Tovisa_03.jpg

I think you should scout out Shor stone to look for this bed. The NPC is Tovisa. If she is there on the bed, the two quests are done and the map-icon bugged out (make sure you got all achievements in the Rift, if you are missing anything out cause of this bug, I would recommend contacting support). If she isn't there she is still at the mine and gives atleast one of the two quests.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Styrlaug
    Styrlaug
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    I finished all the quests in the Rift according to my achievements
    There is no achievement for doing all the quest. There is one for doing an X amount of quests, but it gives leanway in case you couldnt find them all.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:ON-npc-Tovisa_03.jpg

I think you should scout out Shor stone to look for this bed. The NPC is Tovisa. If she is there on the bed, the two quests are done and the map-icon bugged out (make sure you got all achievements in the Rift, if you are missing anything out cause of this bug, I would recommend contacting support). If she isn't there she is still at the mine and gives atleast one of the two quests.

Thanks so much! I'll give it a shot and report back.
  • Styrlaug
    Styrlaug
    ✭✭✭
    Ah hah! So I had started it a long time ago apparently or something and had the disguise in my inventory, so I deleted the disguise and she appeared outside the mine and gave me the quest again.

Thanks again!