Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Vet 1? Final Quest?

Kalfes
Kalfes
I just became a vet 1 and am trying to get the last quest to activate, what ways did y'all get it to activate?
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Define last quest ... There are two ... One you do in coldharbor which is story lined, then you have the quest line to do from doung the harborage stuff

This is the one that when complete will give you cadwells silver, or rather will allow cadwell to do so.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the last quest I guess you mean the last part of the main quest (the one that unlock veteran rank zones)??

It got two prerequisite quests (and you need to be level 45 or up).
    The first is "Council of the Five Companions"
    This is part of the main quest chain and require you also did all the other parts of the main quest before that.

The second is The Final Assault, which is the final quest in the story questline of coldharbour.

Once you have completed both the prophet will appear you if you are in a major town AND outside to give you the quest God of Schemes (the final quest)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    Ranique wrote: »
    With the last quest I guess you mean the last part of the main quest (the one that unlock veteran rank zones)??

This is part of the main quest chain and require you also did all the other parts of the main quest before that.

The second is The Final Assault, which is the final quest in the story questline of coldharbour.

Once you have completed both the prophet will appear you if you are in a major town AND outside to give you the quest God of Schemes (the final quest)

So you do all of the quests in Coldharbor and that will be it? I already did the council one
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kalfes wrote: »

So you do all of the quests in Coldharbor and that will be it? I already did the council one

All the main story ones. But the army of meridia quest requires you to do most quests outside the west and eastgate of the hollow city

It consist of 4 tasks, 2 of them are somewhat hidden.
    - Free the last Alyed king
    - Free Vanus
    - restore meridia's light
    - rescue members of the fighters and mages guild (by doing side quests)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    Ok thank you
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes

All the main story ones. But the army of meridia quest requires you to do most quests outside the west and eastgate of the hollow city

It consist of 4 tasks, 2 of them are somewhat hidden.
    - Free the last Alyed king
    - Free Vanus
    - restore meridia's light
    - rescue members of the fighters and mages guild (by doing side quests)

I did the Meridia quests and still have not gotten anything from the harborage.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you have the Council in the Church and do the final assault in the North Part of Cold Harbor? If not, that is where you go. The North Gate is sealed off until you meet the quest requirements to start this, IIRC.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kalfes
    Kalfes
    Yes, I just continued doing quests until they stopped giving them
    to me, I remember leaving the chapel after the meeting and then heading to the place with all of those bloodfiends for another quest, something like that, finished all of that and still no main quest.
    Nestor wrote: »

Did you have the Council in the Church and do the final assault in the North Part of Cold Harbor? If not, that is where you go. The North Gate is sealed off until you meet the quest requirements to start this, IIRC.

Yes, I just continued doing quests until they stopped giving them
    to me, I remember leaving the chapel after the meeting and then heading to the place with all of those bloodfiends for another quest, something like that, finished all of that and still no main quest.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did Caldwell give you the option to do the Silver yet? The bit where he asks you if you want to go see what it would be like in another faction? Once he does that,there is no more of the main quest.You just wind up in Glenumbra and have to do all the quests there.Pray you didnt start out there,or you'll have to redo them.lol.
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    Did Caldwell give you the option to do the Silver yet? The bit where he asks you if you want to go see what it would be like in another faction? Once he does that,there is no more of the main quest.You just wind up in Glenumbra and have to do all the quests there.Pray you didnt start out there,or you'll have to redo them.lol.

This stuff is so complicated for me, I don't rememember all that dialouge
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

If you haven't
    stopped the planemeld and defeated Molag Bal
    , then you wouldn't have heard Cadwell's dialogue yet.

Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 3, 2015 8:05PM
  • Kalfes
    Kalfes
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

If you haven't
    stopped the planemeld and defeated Molag Bal
    , then you wouldn't have heard Cadwell's dialogue yet.

I'm legit so confused right now lol is there a list besides the achievements of where it shows what quests you have completed?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm legit so confused right now lol is there a list besides the achievements of where it shows what quests you have completed?

http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/quests/

That shows the quests.

As for in Game, in the Journal Achievements, under Quests is a section for the Main Quest.

Edited by Nestor on August 3, 2015 9:21PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kalfes
    Kalfes
    Where is Vanus at after you have alrady completed the chasm?
  • FSOKRYPTO
    FSOKRYPTO
    if you explore all of the west coldharbor and all of the east coldharbor than the quest should take you north through the hallow city... Just do EVERYTHING in coldharbor and it has to give you progression.