Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quests

Zephyr01
Zephyr01
✭✭
Am I the only one that actually listens to the people that give the Quests?

It's just that I've noticed many times that others are doing the same Quest as I am and we stop to talk to a person at the same time. When I look around the others are long gone. It may be just me, but I like to know what I'm supposed to be doing and why I'm doing it.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It totally depend on my mood, the actual importance of the quest (is it a side quest or a main one?) and how often before I've done it.

In any case..don't let others stop you from playing the way you want!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    It totally depend on my mood, the actual importance of the quest (is it a side quest or a main one?) and how often before I've done it.

In any case..don't let others stop you from playing the way you want!

Play how you want :) I use an add-on to take away the written dialogue so I have to actually listen, its great :) you are not alone in listening to quests
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • BaconMagic
    BaconMagic
    ✭✭✭
    Some are worth listening to, some aren't. Also, lots of people have alternate toons and have played the quests several times through, and listening to NPC drivel more than once is basically torture.
  • Zephyr01
    Zephyr01
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's good to know I'm not alone in listening to the Quest giver :-)

Really, I can do Quests over? I didn't know that. Hhmm, I'm not really sure I'd want to, lol.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Most quests are not repeatable, the previous poster was referring to leveling up so many characters that they have heard the NPC dialogue more than anyone needs to ;)
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zephyr01 wrote: »
    Yes, it's good to know I'm not alone in listening to the Quest giver :-)

Really, I can do Quests over? I didn't know that. Hhmm, I'm not really sure I'd want to, lol.

You got 8 character slots, so you can do each quest atleast 8 times. You can also delete older characters.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU