Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moving onto Coldharbour

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
Having completed all the quests in the rift I was moved onto Coldharbour for the quest The army of Meridia, I got the quest at lvl 42 as the quest is a lot higher I feel it would be a tad too difficult and as such have not attempted it at my current level. As said I have done all the other quests in and around the rift, there are no more showing on the map or that I can find roaming. Do I just grind until I get higher? What level quests are in Cyrodiil? Not really certain I want to go there though lol.

Thanks.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You might want to try going back to some of the earlier zones (i.e. Malabal Tor, Greenshade, etc.) and see if you missed any quests there. You won't get XP for the mobs, but you will still get XP for turning in the quests. Also make sure you have done all the dolmens, world bosses, delves, etc. in each zone. That might be able to get you the extra levels you need.

Typically, if you have done everything in your faction's zones, you should be over-leveled by the time you get to Coldharbor, so I have a feeling you've missed some things along the way :)
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    You might want to try going back to some of the earlier zones (i.e. Malabal Tor, Greenshade, etc.) and see if you missed any quests there. You won't get XP for the mobs, but you will still get XP for turning in the quests. Also make sure you have done all the dolmens, world bosses, delves, etc. in each zone. That might be able to get you the extra levels you need.

Typically, if you have done everything in your faction's zones, you should be over-leveled by the time you get to Coldharbor, so I have a feeling you've missed some things along the way :)

Arrr man I really need to start looking at things closer ha ha. Ive not even been to malador tor or Greenslade yet, on my way now though (Walks away head lowered)

Thanks Allyhoo kind sir.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

Arrr man I really need to start looking at things closer ha ha. Ive not even been to malador tor or Greenslade yet, on my way now though (Walks away head lowered)

Thanks Allyhoo kind sir.

Wow, I'm sorry...I just reread your post and realized you are Ebonheart Pact. I read it as you had just finished Reaper's March not the Rift. The equivalent zones you would check are Shadowfin and Eastmarch. You have problem been there ;)

Again, I apologize for the confusion.

Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 1, 2015 6:00PM
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks Allyhoo kind sir.

Don't! Stop! Wait!

If you went to coldharbour from the rift, that means you are in the ebonheart pact. Malabal Tor and Greenshade are in the aldmeri dominion. You will not visit them before you finished coldharbour, the main quest, the daggerfall convenant and the first zones in the dominion. By the time you get to greenshade you will be veteranrank 7 and the foes are of that level too. even if you could reach it now, you would be slaughtered.

In your case you likely skipped content in the rift, eastmarch, shadowfen and deshaan.

I would recommend checking if you got "black" icons on these maps. Also make sure you did the fighters and mages guild and are up on track with the main quest.

Black icons that are ok are bosses (skull and bones) and groupdungeons.

You can also grind foes in the rift till you reach level 45.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    Don't! Stop! Wait!

If you went to coldharbour from the rift, that means you are in the ebonheart pact. Malabal Tor and Greenshade are in the aldmeri dominion. You will not visit them before you finished coldharbour, the main quest, the daggerfall convenant and the first zones in the dominion. By the time you get to greenshade you will be veteranrank 7 and the foes are of that level too. even if you could reach it now, you would be slaughtered.

In your case you likely skipped content in the rift, eastmarch, shadowfen and deshaan.

I would recommend checking if you got "black" icons on these maps. Also make sure you did the fighters and mages guild and are up on track with the main quest.

Yeah, just saw that and posted a correction just as you did.

*sigh* reading is hard :'(

(now it's my turn to walk away with my head lowered)
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    Don't! Stop! Wait!

Yeah, just saw that and posted a correction just as you did.

*sigh* reading is hard :'(

(now it's my turn to walk away with my head lowered)

No no my fault entirely, it would have helped if I had said I was in the Ebonheart pact to begin with. I tried to get to the places you mentioned but could not anyway, they said go away and some thing about F"&k off you newbie Ebonheart *** I am sure they were talking to some one else though :o

I have done all the main bosses, skull and crossbones, there are a couple of houses that just say the name as opposed to "You defeated....." Which means there is a quest there but looking around the place nothing comes up. Guess ill need to keep looking.

-Johnny Depp
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Can i ask you guys im doing the cadwell thing and im following the pact story it tell me to go shadowfen but the rift is north do i go back there later?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the Rift is the 5th zone for the Ebonheart Pact. The order goes Stonefalls, Dashaan, Shadowfin, Eastmarch, and then The Rift.