Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

gamepad support for the pc version

nadcranium
nadcranium
Soul Shriven
I have the Xbox one version and the pc version on steam. When are they going to let us use our Xbox controllers on the pc?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I think the last official word on this was that the developers would like for this to happen, but that it won't be anytime in the foreseeable future. Anyone else heard anything more concrete?

I believe there are some mods that will allow you to use your Xbox or PS4 controllers with the PC version. That might be able to hold you over until ZOS is able to officially add the capability.