Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bracers of Morag Tong?

Jormasaurus
Hi guys,

I've been looking for these particular gloves for over a week now and I'm starting to question their existence. Every day I come up against boots, belts and helmets but not gloves. I've even opened PvP reward containers with over half a milloin alliance points. If someone could confirm these in fact do exist, I'd be willing to buy them of anyone who has them on PS4. Message me @Jormasaurus.
PS4 EU @Jormasaurus
PC EU @YRMAE

Best Answer

• McSwaggins
    McSwaggins
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

I've been looking for these particular gloves for over a week now and I'm starting to question their existence. Every day I come up against boots, belts and helmets but not gloves. I've even opened PvP reward containers with over half a milloin alliance points. If someone could confirm these in fact do exist, I'd be willing to buy them of anyone who has them on PS4. Message me @Jormasaurus.

I've seen heaps at guild stores on PC. Not really sure about PS4 though
    Answer ✓
  • Jormasaurus
    Well I guess I've just been unlucky. It just seems strange that all the other pieces are for sale but not the gloves. :/
    PS4 EU @Jormasaurus
    PC EU @YRMAE