Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DLC Suggestion

Woodfin95
Woodfin95
✭✭
Was just thinking, would anyone else like a DLC like Hearthfire from Skyrim? Be able to build a house for yourself or your guild. You could even put it in pvp where your houses/guild base could get raided.
Just an idea, anyone agree?
PS4 EU.
PSN:Woodfin-95
DC-Hellhounds
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has been suggested a few times before.
    I'm personally am against it at this point. the main reason is that player housing is attractive to a minor part of the community. on the other side it is very hard to implement cause mechanics behind it has to be made up from scratch and it require specific mechanics just for this implementation. As there are more pressing things we need that are desired by much more players, I think they should focus on that first.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    What would you like for a DLC?
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds