Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone to share the mission "The dream of the hist"?? (Ps4)

xXNesTXx
xXNesTXx
✭✭✭
Hi guys

I had a problem with this mission....

In a middle of the mission, i travel to Azura Star to do some PvP and when i come back, the mission is bugged...so i canceled to start again but Heita-Meen does not give me any mission......and now i have 50 of 51 mission completed in Shadowfen.....

So, someone can share with me this mission or tell me any way to solve it?

Thanks!
EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
NB Mag VR16 Breton
Templar Mag VR16 Nord
Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try inside Loriasel, rather than outside. I think Heita-Meen is in there too.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

I found to Heita, but i can't take any mission
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I found to Heita, but i can't take any mission
    Hmm... if the one outside doesn't give the quest, and the one inside doesn't either, I'm not really sure what to suggest. Do you have any other Shadowfen quests active? Did you complete "The Dominion's Alchemist"?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp