Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Elf Sorecer Armor.

HKmongoose
I have question what gear should I make for my Sorecer im using heavy armor right now 5 piece set Ashen Grip and four piece Deaths Wind.
  • HKmongoose
    By the way I'm Veteran 1. Thank you
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It depends...

Are you a magicka build?

If so then light armor will work far better due to the passives.

If you ARE a magicka build you have two options...

A regen build: Seducer / warlock stuff... but if you use both then while you wont run out of magicka, your spells will hit like a wet lettuce & be very weak.

A spell power build: Stacking spell power on as much gear sets as you can..... High DPS, but you need to use things like cost reduction glyphs on jewellery so you dont go out of mana.

While levelling... at V1, use a combination of the two..... 4 piece Magnus gift (crafted) is great as it gives you a bit of everything (Max magicka, magicka regen, spell power). Warlock is good at V1 as well.

In fact... at V1 I'd go:

Rings & neck: warlock
    Armor: 2x warlock (To make it up to a full 5 piece inc jewellery)
    4x Magnus gift (see above)
    weapon & 1 armor piece: Torugs pact.... for the spell power.

This will be a very strong combination of magicka regen & also includes a couple of spell power buffs too so will hit a lot harder than just a Seducer/Warlock combination.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • HKmongoose
    Thanks for your help Flaminir.
  • HKmongoose
    What is this warlock set called? Is it vestments of the warlock?
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also as an Altmer you must look the part! So choose your armour pieces carefully!

The following armour sets are both 5 Heavy and either 2 light or 2 medium.

HwUqpKg.png

v5pKLJD.png
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -