Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily vet pledge not showing for me

Cozzaa89
Cozzaa89
Can any one help my vet pledge is not showing up it is not in my quest but it is not there help plz
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, mate... I was just thinking of writing a similar post...

Of course I'm VR level, and I haven't any other veteran pledge in my quests list...
  • Cozzaa89
    Cozzaa89
    Yup I'm v6 n nothing
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    Same, NA AD PS4
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    Same EU ps4. Gg zos.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you picked up the daily pledges and they are not showing, or are you unable to get the missions in the first place?

If you are unable to get the missions at all, it could be possibly due to the fact you haven't completed the initial Initiation Undaunted mission. To check head to the first major city for your alliance and talk to the Undaunted there (e.g. Mighty Mordra in Daggerfall if your character is part of the Daggerfall Covenant). Complete that mission for her, usually it's going to the location/just inside the first dungeon then reporting back to the undaunted. After that you should be able to receive daily pledges from the Undaunted camp in your Alliance capital city, (e.g. Wayrest for the Daggerfall Covenant)
    Edited by Rev Rielle on August 1, 2015 11:56AM
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Cozzaa89
    Cozzaa89
    There not showing up not in quests ether
  • Cozzaa89
    Cozzaa89
    I can't pick them up from him not showing he is a quest
  • Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    Have you picked up the daily pledges and they are not showing, or are you unable to get the missions in the first place?

If you are unable to get the missions at all, it could be possibly due to the fact you haven't completed the initial Initiation Undaunted mission. To check head to the first major city for your alliance and talk to the Undaunted there (e.g. Mighty Mordra in Daggerfall if your character is part of the Daggerfall Covenant). Complete that mission for her, usually it's going to the location/just inside the first dungeon then reporting back to the undaunted. After that you should be able to receive daily pledges from the Undaunted camp in your Alliance capital city, (e.g. Wayrest for the Daggerfall Covenant)

I've done 15 pledges... It's not that. There is no daily vet showing.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trowie_UK wrote: »
    Rev Rielle wrote: »

I've done 15 pledges... It's not that. There is no daily vet showing.

Yep me too, done plenty of pledges, it's just he's not get an active quest.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    No mods /lurking today?
  • Cozzaa89
    Cozzaa89
    Might be glitched out?
  • Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    Let's hope there's one tomorrow. If not it'll take a while before zos notice.
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    Bumpppp I need my shoulders......

This happens every time after a Wayrest pledge but no one seems to care
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • Trowie_UK
    Trowie_UK
    Bump. I'll keep bumping till a mod replies.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Trowie_UK wrote: »
    Bump. I'll keep bumping till a mod replies.

You may also want to submit a support ticket in game or at least do a bug report (if you haven't already of course).
  • Cozzaa89
    Cozzaa89
    I will if it isn't up today I will I was streaming on twitch yesterday so I couldn't
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today the vet pledge is showing up for me. Strange things happen in Tamriel...