Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will you take me to The Hollow City?

Elektrakosh
Elektrakosh
✭✭✭
My Daggerfall character needs some level appropriate staff and armour and would like assistance in getting to The Hollow City in Cold Harbour.
I know I won't last outside the city as they are 40+.

I'd greatly appreciate any help as she is level 10 and level 4 staff does not help much. Details on Gtag and server is in my signature.

Thank you in advance.
Elektrakosh.
Edited by Elektrakosh on August 1, 2015 7:23AM
Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
EU/UK. Xbox One.
Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I guess that's that.

Thanks folks.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    EU/UK. Xbox One.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can only tell you that to get to cold harbor you need to do the main questline,unless someone who is your friend will TP you there.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see your server or gt as I'm on my phone. But if it's eu server on Xbox I'll take you there
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Thing is I have no friends who can beam me with them to Hollow City so I'm stuck.

All I can do is ask, but it seems that DC folk are not as accommodating as EP folk. I only wish that my account could let me get to it no matter what faction I'm in.

Thanks for the reply all the same.
    EU/UK. Xbox One.

• Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    AJ_1988 wrote: »
    Can't see your server or gt as I'm on my phone. But if it's eu server on Xbox I'll take you there

That would be gratefully appreciated.

EU server
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana
    Edited by Elektrakosh on August 1, 2015 1:04PM
    EU/UK. Xbox One.