The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When and How to Start in Craglorn?

PadraigThePious
PadraigThePious
Soul Shriven
So I want to get going in Craglorn but I don't know where to begin...or if I'm ready. I'm VR3 on the DC side, but have been told by others to start when I've reached a higher level because everything scales to VR11. Is this true? Whats the best way to get going in Craglorn? I just want a change of pace from the normal grind of Cadwell's Gold that I am doing now. Thanks and sorry if this has been discussed before.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally understand the 'change of pace' you seek.

If your equipment is appropriate for your level, and you have a good grasp of the combat mechanics, you certainly should be able to begin adventuring in Craglorn with a group. To get there, speak to the Star-gazer near the stables in Wayrest, Stormhaven. He will start you the main story mission for the zone that will lead you through almost all of the content. Note that it is an Adventure Zone, as such basically all of the content is designed for a group of four.

Depending upon skill a group of three, two, or even one can completes many of the objectives in Craglorn, however there are some triggers that require three and four members to activate various mechanisms to progress and a few points.

Goodluck!
    If you can be anything, be kind.
    Options