Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric hearts

Umad_BrO
Umad_BrO
✭✭✭
Is there an area to farm them?
What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Daedric Hearts can be found in your Veteran Rank 6-10 area (i.e., Cadwell's Gold). They are found in desks, trunks, nightstands, urns, backpacks, etc. (just like all style stones).

You can also get them from your crafter hirelings or from breaking down daedric style armor.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 1, 2015 4:39AM
  • SilverMERK
    The veteran City of Ash dungeon is the best place to farm them. you just have to get past the first two bosses. The area that the boss is in there are tons of daedric armor and weapons on the walls and floor. just pick all of it up go and deconstruct it. and you should get about 5-6 hearts per run. if you keep 1 person in the dungeon and wait a bit the armor will respawn and you can pick it back up again.
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    So at level 13 I wasted my crowns getting the Daedric motif pack. Great.
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    You could try to buy them from guild traders... They are expensive.

The reason why I didn't bother buying Daedric motif was that I found out it is for higher levels to create. Pity really, I'd like to craft this armour at my level also.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    Huh, I just found the orc motif set, just found the dang thing in a crate.....glad I didn't buy that :)
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Allyhoo811 is basically spot on. VR 6-10 areas. You CAN find them earlier than that, but honestly it's a one in a million thing.

Alternatively you can farm Dolems or places with Daedra and deconstruct their gear, may be a bit more reliable.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    @Allyhoo811 is basically spot on. VR 6-10 areas. You CAN find them earlier than that, but honestly it's a one in a million thing.

Alternatively you can farm Dolems or places with Daedra and deconstruct their gear, may be a bit more reliable.
    Since I learned the craft then that means I am able to breakd down Daedric items right? That's the best neews I've had all day!@!!
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can break down Daedric gear for hearts even if you don't know the style. I had dozens of heatts before I found the motif.
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    You can break down Daedric gear for hearts even if you don't know the style. I had dozens of heatts before I found the motif.

wanna trade some for the orc motif pack? :)