The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Provisioning Hireling

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
If our Provisioning is maxed out and our Hireling is at 3/3 then we should be guaranteed to get either Frost Mirriam or Bervez Juice. The time between my the last two times I received ether of those was days, which is ridiculous since I have all those skill points towards my Provisioning skill line.
  • Mighty_oakk
    Mighty_oakk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So with provisioning being easy to level on all characters everyone would get 8 a day?
    Edited by Mighty_oakk on August 1, 2015 12:02AM
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The RNG in this game is appallingly bad. However, if it weren't there are no guarantees in an MMORPG. Well, there is one, you'll waste a lot of time, beyond that there are no sure things. So run the daily writs. I've gotten more purple food from them than my hirelings. And you have a chance at pulling the ambrosia recipe pieces to boot.
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    I'd be fine if they lowered the amount that of those items down to 2 if it meant I didn't waste the skill points on my Hireling. And not everyone worries about Provisioning.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With 8 chars at provisioning 50 and 3/3 hirelings, i'm getting more purple mats that i can possibly use up ...
    :smile:
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    With 8 chars at provisioning 50 and 3/3 hirelings, i'm getting more purple mats that i can possibly use up ...

Didn't think about that. I've just been focusing on my first character until I get it to VR14.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BigBoi314 wrote: »
    If our Provisioning is maxed out and our Hireling is at 3/3 then we should be guaranteed to get either Frost Mirriam or Bervez Juice. The time between my the last two times I received ether of those was days, which is ridiculous since I have all those skill points towards my Provisioning skill line.

Got frost mirriam from provisioning writs.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

Agreed. I have 6 myself for a while and I have so much I regularly sell it because I have so much. But then I don't play much anymore these days so I'm not using much of it.