The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cloaks

ghostwise
ghostwise
✭✭✭
Are there no cloaks in game? Take em' off those taunting characters on the load screen I we ain't getting them. :D
Thanks! :)
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow . This thread. It's been like hours since anyone last made it. We were missing it dearly. :p
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Cookiethief
    Cookiethief
    ✭✭✭
    Wow how insightful, never seen this one before
    My biggest fear in life is, ending up marrying a girl who is lactose intolerant, think about it you would have to purchase double the amount of milk every week, cause you enjoy the goodness of full cream milk and she is drinking soy beans, and her milk takes up extra room in the fridge, or when you are doing a midnight run to the fridge to get a nice cup of milk and to accidentally pour some Soy milk. I couldn't imagine a worst way to do married life. - Barry Scott
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People want Cloaks. Devs can't make it happen without the game turning into a slide show. So it's not going to happen.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"