Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Cheap Grocers

ontheleftcoast
ontheleftcoast
✭✭✭✭✭
I know there's one in Grahtwood in Redfur Trading post that sells all the non-purple foods at 10gp. I assume there's one in each alliance like that but I can't remember where they are. I wish they'd just fix the idiot in Craglorn that sells a limited supply at 150gp per ingredient but since that's not likely I need the alternates and I don't want to keep switching back to my AD toons to buy groceries.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure the Redfur one is still cheap? I thought they "fixed" that. Because there are Ingredients on the PC that regularly sell for more than 10 gold each, and they would not if Redfur was still working this way.

I honestly buy any ingredients I might need at the Guild Stores. If I ever needed any, as I run provisioning writs on 4/5 of my characters and I actually sell 8 to 10 100 stacks a week in the guild stores just from the excess ingredients I get from writs.

So you want Ingredients that are so cheap that you actually get paid to take them? Do Provisioning Writs.
    Edited by Nestor on July 31, 2015 9:41PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just bought a few hundred goods to power level a toon to level 50 provisioning. At 10gp per item it wasn't a big deal. So, at least for AD toons, that grocer still works. And the prices in the guild stores I've looked at are silly high, sorry but I'm not paying 27gp for a carrot or melon. I will shell out 10gp (or less) for an item to avoid having to run around and harvest them but beyond that it ain't worth it.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on my recent survey of known grocers, all but the grocers in Redfur charge 150g for a very limited selection of provisioning items.

Here's my grocer list.
    http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/crafting/eso-provisioning-grocer-location-list/

Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ontheleftcoast
    ontheleftcoast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, so I guess she's the only one. Thanks for all the footwork and documentation!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BowD wrote: »
    Based on my recent survey of known grocers, all but the grocers in Redfur charge 150g for a very limited selection of provisioning items.

Wonder why Jazbay Grapes sell for so much in the Guild Stores then.....

There are other ingredients that sell for more than 10 gold too. This make no sense to me

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"