Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for friends (PS4 EU server)

Rhyth
Rhyth
Soul Shriven
Hey all,

I've not had my PS4 very long and this game was one of the sole purposes I invested in one xD (Please don't laugh at my pathetic lack of trophies). I've not built a very large friends list yet, but always looking for friendly players to join in game. At the moment I'm a Level 13 Nightblade on the EU server. If you're on the EU server or even if you're not, feel free to add me or drop me your PSN name and I'll add you next time I'm on. Thanks.

PSN: Cyanide--88
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Add me bud psn: vedinc i' ll invite you to our Guild there will always be someone on to give you a hand when you need it.
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
  • Rhyth
    Rhyth
    Soul Shriven
    Request sent
  • funk_inc
    funk_inc
    Soul Shriven
    im a lvl 18 templar in need of people to play with
    psn: funk_inc
  • Vampire-Mk2
    PSN: Vampire-Mk2
    Yeah I used to live in Skyrim. Then I took an arrow to the knee.