The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I've made a new roleplay site...

CannibalTreeHippies
esoroleplay.proboards.com

In hopes that it will get more action than I've been seeing in the other eso rp site. We have areas for everything pretty much. We have out of character areas, guild recruitment boards character profile areas, areas for in character roleplay throughout all of tamriel, including cyrodil, a personal journal area for your characters, and even passworded/non-passworded housing for your characters once you have posted at least 50 times on the forum(we don't want to be making a housing board for each new member only for them to abandon it within a week, and us have to take it down.). You make a different account for each character and so it is easier for everyone to know what character you're playing as at the moment, since they see that character's name and face on that account.

I'm still working on some things, but its up and running, so go on over, create your character profile, and start roleplaying with other players.

(P.S. before anyone tries to say this is advertising, this is a fan site, and non profit, and here is what zos has to say about that...

"Advertising: We do not allow advertising on our forums. This includes, but is not limited to advertisements and promotions for the following:Outside businesses and servicesOther gamesAny venture that results in monetary profit. We do not consider the promotion of guilds, fan sites, and fan groups, or the activities and content thereof, to be advertising. Please feel free to let The Elder Scrolls Online community know all about your guild, fan site, or fan group! Simply keep in mind that you may not promote your guild, fan site, or fan group if you are looking to turn a monetary profit by doing so. ")
Edited by CannibalTreeHippies on July 31, 2015 7:01PM
"We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    Accidentally replied instead of editing...
    Edited by CannibalTreeHippies on July 31, 2015 7:01PM
    "We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    We are also looking for moderators if anyone is interested. You must be at least 18 and plan on being somewhat active. (At least a couple of times a week)
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be keeping an eye on this forum...
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)
  • Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Very interesting indeed my friend. Neat little site you put together, I will most likely make myself an account over there as well. Wondering if I should copy some of my stories for Zharum that are here over to there also? I got a couple already and quite a few more in the works.
    We are also looking for moderators if anyone is interested. You must be at least 18 and plan on being somewhat active. (At least a couple of times a week)
    I tend to hang around on these forums quite regularly and wouldn't mind bringing my some of my lurking abilities over yonder to assist if it is welcomed.

GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
    "Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    It is most definitely welcomed. We only have three members so far, but I'm pretty relentless, and I expect that to change.
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    Hmm well you have peeked my interest at least