Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Oblivion's Ebonheart Traders And PvP Guild!

JankH
JankH
Hello! we are a trading guild that exploded with success giving us the opportunity to also expand into a PvP guild. Currently we have nearly 500 members which both contribute in both the guild store and PvP.

-Rules And Requirements-
Pah! there are no rules, as long as you are playing on the same platform as us (which is on the Xbox One) and play on the EU server you are good to go. We are primarily a Ebonheart based guild so we would like the majority of our members to be in the same faction as us - We do however accept people from other factions.

-Guild Goals-
Our goal is to become one of the biggest trading and pvp guild. We also want to build a community which is willing to help other players no matter how far they are in the game. Being a large community as it is, we encourage players to use the guild store to both make profit and help players at the same time. In the pvp aspect of our guild we really want to make a big impact on what happens in Cyrodiil. As a large guild we make a powerful force making it easier for us and harder for our enemies.

-Why you should join us-
Regardless of how far you are in the game we will take you in and help you with your journy through Tamriel. We host pvp events and we have a very active guild store with new items in it every day. As a guild we want to do our part to help eachother out.

-Who To Contact If Interested-
If you are interested in joining our humble community then feel free to contact me through Xbox live.
Gamertag: JankH XVI

- Head Recruiter Of The Oblivion's
PC EU
  • cph1972
    cph1972
    Sounds just like what I'm looking for...

Can you send me an invite please... GT: RocKtheCasbaH or in-game name Star Crusher.

VR5 Sorcerer on XB1 EU