The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4/ Ebonheart] ~HonorBound~ 100+ PvE and Trading Guild: Raffles, PvP events and more!

prestonjkingb14_ESO
The Honor Bound
New Ebonheart Clan. We are a clan recruiting all new members. Looking for all things ESO related? WE got it.

**PvP?**
You betcha

**PvE?**
Damn skippy.

**Play a lot?**
Try every day (mostly)

**Play other games?**
Ya get in the loop and we are willing to try out other games as well (Come from FFXIV, GW2, Destiny, DCUO, WoW)

**Crafting?**
We use the guild bank to store gold/items to help those who want to craft.

**Raiding?**
I don't mean to brag but we took Twintania down (FFXIV) 2nd attempt (behold our prowess!!!!).../brushes shoulders off

**Trading?**
We are currently growing our membership in order to do “in-house” trading. Each member has the option to give 1K per week in order to buy a Guild Trader weekly and 5K per week for a guaranteed 2 slots every week.

**Raffles/Events?**
People love some raffles. Weekly raffles as we grow!

We play multiple games as well as Raid/PvE and PvP. We have always had our sights on the end game content and enjoy joking around during tough content. Tightly woven into the gaming culture but there is a catch….
If you can’t take a joke then don’t bother. Things that aren’t off limits include:

-your mom

-my mom

-sisters

-anything pertaining to your lifestyle choices

-the games you play

-the games you don’t play

-nicknames you may or may not have

Literally anything is free game so hope you can take a punch. We are all adults and enjoy mature players who are willing to enjoy content with us! We are PvE and PvP oriented and work with all levels...and yes we craft for each other.

**Add me or send me a message for an invite PSN: OhSnapItzKing**

**-Snap**
[Honor Bound Guildmaster]
[ESOBST.com PS4 Moderator]

TL;DR - We’re a bunch of jokers that play all games but always come back to Honor Bound to PvP/PvE and Raid
  • howard8844_ESO
    Would like an invite, sounds like a great guild!

PSN: Kronical_Ninja

Dragonknight Veteran 7