The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Provisioner Writ

BigMac_Smiley
BigMac_Smiley
✭✭✭
I raised two of my veterans in DC, one vet 1 and the other vet 2, to level 50 provisioning. When I went to get the daily writ for the fist time yesterday it gave me a quest for the Alik'r Dessert level. I had always thought that if you had a level 50 provisioner they would turn in quests in Craglorn. I thought well maybe the first day was a flop because I just raised there level, but again today I revived quests for the Alik'r Dessert level. Can anyone shed some light on this as to why my level 50 provisioner's are turning in quest in at the Alik'r Dessert instead of Craglorn.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you need to put skill points into the two first provisioner passives

one that raises the current level of which recipes you can make, and the other the quality to maxed out to do the craglorn wits
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    you need to put skill points into the two first provisioner passives

one that raises the current level of which recipes you can make, and the other the quality to maxed out to do the craglorn wits

I have put skill points to max out the provisioner passives on one of my character to see if that was the problem with the first one I tried, he still pulled a writ for the Alik'r Dessert. I thought this was the problem to, but I still seem to be running into it.
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I had this fixed. The past two days I was able to receive a quest for Craglorn, but today for some reason I once again revived a quest for the Alik'r Dessert. I went ahead and submitted a ticket. I don't know what is causing this.
  • MCFC_Ste
    MCFC_Ste
    Yeah I added some points into the first two passives last night yet it's still sending me to Windhelm, I'd have at least expected to be going to Riften.
    City till I die