The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost And Profound - Looking for new members for PVE/PVP and trading with size.

wilson0121
wilson0121
Soul Shriven
Lost And Profound is a new guild in the Aldmeri Dominion looking for members of all levels and experience. I will be looking to develop the guild into an all-round community that will partake in a 3 major activities (PVE, PVP and trading).

Also looking for potential officers etc. Please do not ask me directly for an officer role, just get involved and do your bit; I will notice.

It is also worth noting at this stage that it is a very casual guild as it stands, but as we grow in size, I will look to devote a little more time into setting up a formal and suitable structure.

Leave your GT below to express your interest (and other info like level, class, race etc would be appreciated) and I will look to do an invite run every evening.