The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant log into the game

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey first time ever having this kinda problem

After I type in my password and press enter, the screen freezes, and only my mouse works, not even the loading into the game pop up is coming

I tried to repair the game, same result
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @Artemiisia !

We will need a little more information to help narrow this down with you. What kind of processor, video card, and OS are you using?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh forgot about this thread, I had to clear my cache and restart computer for it to work again.

Problem solved, thx though :)
  • j.frank.nicholsb14_ESO
    Sorry, ZOS_MollyH, I should know better than to post such a meaningless post. The good news is about 30 minutes to an hour later the problem went away. It was acting like the login server was overloaded. I changed nothing, I had no issues before or after that time frame. I tried both my OS X version and my Windows Version - both failed the same way.

Thanks anyway :)

Frank