The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

have they fixed coldharber sige gear in patch. edit ignorance is ugly

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
Pvp is unplayble on xbox groups of ten getting oneshotted by invs nukes -_-
Edited by chevalierknight on August 1, 2015 9:28AM
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
  • hereiamhereibe2
    Honestly the only thing you can do is join the club, go farm some dolmens in Cyrodiil and try to kill them before they kill you.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly the only thing you can do is join the club, go farm some dolmens in Cyrodiil and try to kill them before they kill you.

I dont need a glitch to get kills tho im not bad at video games
  • HobnailedBoots
    HobnailedBoots
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god whg do so many people keep throwing around the world "unplayable" when it literally does not apply? Watch out for siege gear. Don't get killed. When you cluster together in a single location you present an easy target for cold harbors. You should die in that scenario. Get better. It's not the game, its you.
  • HobnailedBoots
    HobnailedBoots
    ✭✭✭

I dont need a glitch to get kills tho im not bad at video games

Just bad at strategy.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my god whg do so many people keep throwing around the world "unplayable" when it literally does not apply? Watch out for siege gear. Don't get killed. When you cluster together in a single location you present an easy target for cold harbors. You should die in that scenario. Get better. It's not the game, its you.

You can fire over walls what map hack you using to let you see behind walls? Lol its not the game it you so glitch abuse is the players folt shut up bro

Lol people defending glitchs
    Edited by chevalierknight on July 31, 2015 5:29PM
  • HobnailedBoots
    HobnailedBoots
    ✭✭✭

You can fire over walls what map hack you using to let you see behind walls? Lol its not the game it you so glitch abuse is the players folt shut up bro

It's not a glitch. Your tactics are getting you killed. You're not supposed to be able to live through a direct hit from a ballista. Get better.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭

It's not a glitch. Your tactics are getting you killed. You're not supposed to be able to live through a direct hit from a ballista. Get better.

Ok if you didnt know what the topic is about dont comment. they are glitched they dont move fire a make sound. They hit with no red ring or in pact this isnt the only tread about it

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on August 1, 2015 11:44AM
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this guy saying it's no big deal is a joke..and probably has no problem cheating in game.
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    puffy99 wrote: »
    Yeah this guy saying it's no big deal is a joke..and probably has no problem cheating in game.

That.. and his argument makes 0 sense. What does being able to survive a balista shot have to do with invisible siege bug
  • HobnailedBoots
    HobnailedBoots
    ✭✭✭

Ok if you didnt know what the topic is about dont comment you look like a fool they are glitched they dont move fire a make sound. They hit with no red ring or in pact this isnt the only tread about it so say sorry for not know what the topics even about or dont post FOOL

They're not supposed to make a sound or show an AOE. That's the whole freaking point.
  • HobnailedBoots
    HobnailedBoots
    ✭✭✭
    puffy99 wrote: »

No he just a new player and didnt know what he was talking about he was not defending it hes just a noob :]

No, I'm an experienced pvp'er with a massive Domionion PVP guild that laughs our asses off every night at the stupidity of Pact players who can figure this stuff out.
  • Kozer
    Kozer
    ✭✭✭

Riiight. CLearly they must be hacking the game because they lobbed a bolt over the walls.
    I'll tell you my fool proof way to not be hit by seige weapons while firing you own.

Fire yours...And then...Ready for this?

Get off your seige while it reloads. Honestly. I have to tell people this every day. I'm not going to waste a soul gem on you when you die because you stood still on your seige.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cold Fire visual indicator is the blue fire that engulfs your legs when your bar magically drops.

Find yourself some purge abilities or carry pots and work on your reaction time.

Cold Fire tricks only work on people who do not understand how to heal or remove the dot effect. Also, it helps to keep moving, less likely you will be hit by any AoE attack.

Always keep moving.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Cold Fire visual indicator is the blue fire that engulfs your legs when your bar magically drops.

Find yourself some purge abilities or carry pots and work on your reaction time.

Cold Fire tricks only work on people who do not understand how to heal or remove the dot effect. Also, it helps to keep moving, less likely you will be hit by any AoE attack.

Always keep moving.

Devs have said its being fixed so you're wrong
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok if you didnt know what the topic is about dont comment. they are glitched they dont move fire a make sound. They hit with no red ring or in pact this isnt the only tread about it

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]

say thx to the awesome cpu power of consoles supressing cues to provide the FPS needed to play smoothly - so its up to you to join the unlimited PC power
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Gunphu
    Gunphu
    ✭✭✭

Ok if you didnt know what the topic is about dont comment you look like a fool they are glitched they dont move fire a make sound. They hit with no red ring or in pact this isnt the only tread about it so say sorry for not know what the topics even about or dont post FOOL

They're not supposed to make a sound or show an AOE. That's the whole freaking point.
    You are clueless! ZoS themselves have said its bugged and they will look into it. Only time will tell when...
  • CharlieDango
    CharlieDango
    Soul Shriven
    So that's what that was. I thought it was just really serious lag!
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Always keep moving.

Devs have said its being fixed so you're wrong

Nothing I have noted is inaccurate, so I'm not sure how in your mind it's "wrong".
  • IIIMPIII
    IIIMPIII
    These are working as intended. if you want to ball up in a giant group, expect to be punished.