The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any active roleplay guilds on the XB1?

BenjamintheMad
BenjamintheMad
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone. I've been looking everywhere for an active role-playing guild for the Ebonheart Pact on the NA server. I've even gone to teso-rp, applied and everything, but it's been nearly four days and I haven't even gotten posting permission. In that time, though, I skimmed the available guilds listed there for the Xbox, and they're either in the Dominion or the Covenant or are primarily bite traders. I just want to connect with a group and roleplay, you know?

If I have to, I'll make a different character for another alliance, but I'd rather not. I've nearly given up my search, and I'm convinced that there's roleplayers out there in the Pact, I'm just hard-pressed to find them amid the white noise of the area chat in the cities. So please, if you're like me and looking for an active role-playing guild, watch this thread! If you've got such a guild and you're looking for new members, I'd absolutely love to hear about it!
  • TheSkaBoss661
    I agree, though I play under Daggerfall Covenant, but seeing the online community firsthand, and unfortunately hearing them through the mic I've all but given up finding active imersionists.