Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[NEW SOCIAL GUILD] ~ Saving Private Razum-dar ~ NOW RECRUITING!!

FuzzyDunlop81
Well met!

Saving Private Razum-dar is a new guild, created with the social aspect of the game in mind. We are a group of friendly and knowledgeable gamers from around Europe who have played ESOTU since the first day on PS4!

We have all had the same problem as well... finding good people to help with quests, join 4 man dungeon teams or to take on PVP together. So we started our own friendly, personal guild so we could do just that.

We can also help with gear, provisions and advice for active members.

If you are interested and want to join then this is what you need to know:

- Aldermeri Dominion only
- You will need a mic
- You should be able to understand some English, so you can listen to the rest of the team in Dungeons and so on.
- We are a social guild and at the beginning we will not be rushing to get a Guild Trader. Instead we want to play and enjoy the game, whilst kicking some a$$ and taking names!
- We don't care about your level, just be active and you'll soon be able to join a group of us, if you can't right away.

To Join:

- PSN message FuzzyDunlop81
- Comment below

Edited by FuzzyDunlop81 on July 31, 2015 9:26AM
  • mr_robb83
    mr_robb83
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested, low level at the mo but fast leveller looking for active mature guild, 32 from UK, if ya need anymore info contact me on psn mr_robb83

Thanks
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    mr_robb83 wrote: »
    Hi I'm interested, low level at the mo but fast leveller looking for active mature guild, 32 from UK, if ya need anymore info contact me on psn mr_robb83

Thanks

Invite has been sent!

~ FuzzyDunlop81
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Quick update... we have a few solid 4 man teams forming now in our guild.

Come join us!
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    ill join.
    im Aldmeri and I have a mic.
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    ill join.
    im Aldmeri and I have a mic.

OK cool. Send a PSN message to FuzzyDunlop81

or ... leave your PSN here and I'll add you.