The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VR4 NB Ebonheart lf guild

MrGigglypants
MrGigglypants
✭✭✭
Looking for a guild that has active crafter's I'm currently maxed in provisioning and alchemy working on enchanting. Post or psn- Gismotron.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 100+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events.We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • namelessone
    if you want a smaller guild that helps each other out hit me up. we can run dungeons and stuff tonight so you can see what we are like

psn SomeOneSly
    Edited by namelessone on July 31, 2015 9:19PM
  • Evolution319
    Mr Giggly...

The Twin Dragon Society is small but growing and we are active. Crafting we are active and a few of us are trying to max out and be able to really give our team all that we need to be successful.

The one thing that I like to stress though is we have fun and we play as a team. If this is something you'd be interested in please message me ll_Unrated_ll (those are L's btw) and we can bring you in and give you the guided tour.. =)

Unrated