Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Ultimate Bugged Now?

grim_tactics
grim_tactics
✭✭✭✭✭
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue. I've cleared my PS4 cache, reset my connection, checked my connection but still no luck.

While I'm playing my Ultimate will build then when full it will make that "ready" sound and then reset below halfway. I have not experienced this until I downloaded the most recent update.

Anyone else having this issue? It's really making me mad cause it's taking almost twice the time to build up my ultimate due to it constantly resetting.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you video it happening and post here for the ZOS staff to see ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend