The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Guild

VikingMags
VikingMags
Soul Shriven
Husband and wife team. U.S. based. XBox 1. Both Kajiit's, Daggerfall, I'm a soon to be Vet 11 Nightblade and wife is a Vet 10 Templar. Need help with community dungeons and learning to do Cyrodil. We've completed Daggerfall and Aldemri Dominion. We are about half way through the Ebonheart. Wife is Provisioner and Woodworking level 50. Some Alchemy. I'm almost level 49 Blacksmith with every discipline but Ancient Elf and most of Dwemer. I'm also level 50 Clothier. And some Alchemy. Well guess that's about it. You can contact me at VikingMags@yahoo.com. Please leave guild information as well. Thanks in advance. Cheer's.
Odinarg Bladescar Orc Dragonknight
  • VikingMags
    VikingMags
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot, but we are on the European server. Part of the crowd that when the U.S. server had so many issues the first 4 days after launch, we started and continued on the European server. Just want to try and eliminate the I'm on the wrong forum posts lol. Cheers.,
    Odinarg Bladescar Orc Dragonknight