The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

alliance war support

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
What is the best way to level up my alliance war support skill line? If I use one of the support abilities in my bar (say siege shield) will that also help boost up the skill line?
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    No only earning ap will rank it up
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having an AW skill slotted will help level that skill, like any other. But it doesn't impact the AW support or assault skill lines. Those increase only by earning AP.
    Edited by Reverb on August 2, 2015 3:58PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche