The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WOLVES OF DOMINION

MADCIBERKITER
We are recruiting and we are looking for involved players, wanting to have fun and leveling up. From recruit to officer we have the role you want to play. As a werewolf you will hunt with the pack and we should leave many victims in our path.
Join us if you feel the urge at howling at the moon and if you want to share our blood line!

Contact PSN: MADCIBERKITER

We will provide free bite to able you to become a werewolf if you are not yet one.
  • SirMorg
    SirMorg
    I am keen to join, currently playing Daggerfall Covenant if you guild covers that area
  • SirMorg
    SirMorg
    Sorry PSN: freakymorg
  • MADCIBERKITER
    SirMorg wrote: »
    I am keen to join, currently playing Daggerfall Covenant if you guild covers that area

well as a vet i travel your lands but I am an aldmeri dominion so it won't be possible. sorry.