Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Stuck in a glitch

HaleyQuinn
I can't get out for the life of me.I'm under some lader type thing it appears. I cant travel to a way shrine because Im inside Ebon Crypt. Any idea of what Im supposed to do?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing to try is a Relog, it may put you back in a place near where you are but not stuck. Only a bad idea if there are mob spawns nearby as you might die during this.

Then you can use /stuck and the game will send you back to the mini wayshrine at the beginning of the dungeon for the cost of normal wayshrine travel. Not sure where you find /stuck, but it is probably where your other emotes are.
    Edited by Nestor on July 30, 2015 9:19PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• HaleyQuinn
    How do you relog? Im not a really experienced player so Im not sure lol.
    & I looked for the /stuck option maybe I over looked Im gonna go check again
  • HaleyQuinn
    Never mind I found it. It's under the help menu for anyone who runs into this issue. It says "get me unstuck"
    Thanks for the help