The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The more medium armor, faster xp?

booker21
booker21
I have a quick question. if i wear medium armor, do i get xp faster with 5 items rather than 1 item?

• Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jep - and even more if they are having the training trait on them.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• booker21
    booker21
    So, i´m already 50 on heavy armor and i have all passives for heavy armor. It would be wise for me if i want to level up to go to medium armor on all items and try to level up that? it would be faster than say, have only a leg armor for medium if i understand correctly?
  • danew6
    danew6
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that seems to be how it works.
    Play on PS4 I do like the game, I just feel it could be a lot better and would like to feel like the devolpers actually care about the game and not just making money
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    booker21 wrote: »
    So, i´m already 50 on heavy armor and i have all passives for heavy armor. It would be wise for me if i want to level up to go to medium armor on all items and try to level up that? it would be faster than say, have only a leg armor for medium if i understand correctly?

Well you could just wear 5 heavy / 1 light/ 1 medium with the light/medium using training trait. or 2 medium.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...