Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar PVP Build

Thormush
Thormush
Soul Shriven
Imperial Templar VR9
Magicka - 53 Health - 6 Stamina - 0
Mundus Stone - The Mage

Gear- Armor
Magus set 5 piece
Seducer 2 Piece
Ring Of Cyrodiil's Light 2 piece
5 Light 2 Heavy

Weapon -
Primary - Dual Wield Sword of Torug's Pact
Secondary - Restoration Staff

Skills - Primary bar - Dual Wield
Aurora Javelin
Dark Flare
Radiant Oppresion
Retreating Maneuver
Purifying Ritual

Secondary Bar - Restoration Staff
Dampen Magic
Blazing Shield
Immovable
Repentance
Breath Of Life

So far this build has been very successful for me. The primary bar hits like a truck, basically if its 1v1 I come in pop a dark flare - javelin - dark flare - radiant oppresion. If I am in an open field group fight I provide healing with breath of life - heavy attacks to gain magicka, then pick and chose my targets who have low health and hit them with radiant oppresion. I can also spam dark flare from a distance to weaken enemy healing and severely damage one of their players. I use my Secondary bar if I have to go on the defensive. Immovable/Dampen Magic depending on what's hitting me - blazing shield - heavy attack for magicka recovery - breath of life. When they run low on resources I switch back to primary bar and dark flare - javelin - dark flare - radiant oppression. That rotation changes depending on the enemy's play style. If they are tanky I try to use dark flare back to back to use the 20% damage bonus on the second attack and javelin as needed. This also works if they have low health and you want to finish them off quick or if you are in a group and not being targeted. I would love to hear some feedback with suggestions. The only problem I occasionally run into with 1v1 is if the enemy has loads of resources or perfect resource management, then can't switch from defensive mode to offensive so any suggestions there would be greatly appreciated. Also since radiant oppression's damage bonus is getting reduced from 40% to 20% will this effect this build much? Is there something than can replace this?
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Thormush
    Thormush
    Soul Shriven
    Were you trying to send me someone else's build because you pasted the link back to my own build? lol
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You posted two threads in two sections, I cross linked both threads to each other to have fun.

Its templarception we must go deeper
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Thormush
    Thormush
    Soul Shriven
    Oh lol, I thought so just wasn't sure haha