The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP - Shield stacking, or get one-shotted

remraub16_ESO
remraub16_ESO
✭✭
So I've been vr14 in PvP for a while now and it seems you haev to do this thing called Shield stacking or lose any 1v1. It's boring as hell, but without it fights only last about 2 seconds (or less vs any decent sorc).

Any chance you could balance it out to have longer more interesting fights? In Non-vet PvP it happens quite often that you get interesting 1v1's that last several minutes, that's how it should be imo. Makes it loads more fun that the insta-gibbing that is VR-PvP.
  • MoeCoastie
    MoeCoastie
    ✭✭✭
    So I've been vr14 in PvP for a while now and it seems you haev to do this thing called Shield stacking or lose any 1v1. It's boring as hell, but without it fights only last about 2 seconds (or less vs any decent sorc).

Any chance you could balance it out to have longer more interesting fights? In Non-vet PvP it happens quite often that you get interesting 1v1's that last several minutes, that's how it should be imo. Makes it loads more fun that the insta-gibbing that is VR-PvP.

Long fights are fun if youre way off the beaten path. Most of my fights that last longer than a min or two usually end with multiple adds
  • DarthSeverus394
    As of now and after this update, sorcs and nightblades run this game. Just the way it is. Look for another templar nerf though thatll be sure to happen before they balance the others.