Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grand Soul Gem Pricing?

Willy8257
Willy8257
What is a fair price to ask for filled grand soul gems?
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    Im on console btw, i know that the pc and console economies are pretty different
  • Pompeyfluff
    I've never even seen a grand soul gem for sale on PS4. Only thing i can suggest is to take a look at a few of the guild traders around and see what they are listing at.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe on PC EU they're 84 gold each, not 100% sure on this as I haven't sold any in a while and don't have access to the game right now.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An empty Grand Soul Gem from an NPC vendor costs 120 gold, a full Grand Soul Gem from an NPC vendor costs 900 gold. I'd sell it for more than an empty one costs, and less than full one from an NPC vendor costs. On PC, I sell stacks of full Grand Soul Gems for even cheaper per gem than you can get the empty ones for on the NPC vendor.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    An empty Grand Soul Gem from an NPC vendor costs 120 gold, a full Grand Soul Gem from an NPC vendor costs 900 gold. I'd sell it for more than an empty one costs, and less than full one from an NPC vendor costs. On PC, I sell stacks of full Grand Soul Gems for even cheaper per gem than you can get the empty ones for on the NPC vendor.

this
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    Stack of 100 on console is right around 30k according to the different places I have looked. Things on console tend to go higher prices even though I sale for pc rate on console.